Croon Caribe is a technical service provider that has been active in the region for more than 30 years.
Croon Caribe is known as a reliable and innovative technical contractor with strong roots in the local communities and with a strong backup from its parent company. The regional head office in Aruba employs approx. 60 people on a full-time basis and is active in Industrial projects, as well as in Commercial and Residential projects.
On the island of Aruba the service and maintenance department supplies a wide range of technical services, from data and automation to inspections and air conditioning.
As a Project Engineer, you will work under the direction of the Department Head. You carry out design and engineering work of various (parts of) installations and systems, achieving an optimal ratio between constructability, reliability and cost.
- Performs drawing and calculation work in addition to engineering work, if necessary
- Works in close consultation with (project) management and project team, and where necessary with clients and suppliers
- Studies available preliminary surveys and studies to gain insight into the nature and scope of the assignment
- Tunes up the working method to be followed and carries out (own) engineering activities as agreed in the project plan
- Makes calculations, measurements, cost estimates, budgets and material specifications
- Plans and reports the status and progress of (the technical aspects of) the project Monitors engineering budget
- Identifies and implements innovations in the design
- Keeps abreast of developments regarding new materials and systems in relation to the field, market changes and regulations
- HBO working and thinking level, supplemented by subject-specific courses
- Has more than 3 years' work experience
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages
- Experience with (targeted) computer programmes
- Stress-resistant and a team player
- Must be in possession of a driving licence
What we Offer
Besides a pleasant working atmosphere, we offer you an attractive salary and excellent fringe benefits. We think it is important that you get every opportunity to work on your personal and professional development within the organisation.
Are you excited? Send your CV to email@example.com.
Acquisition is not appreciated. No rights or obligations can be derived from proposing candidates without an assignment.