Croon Caribe is a technical service provider that has been active in the region for more than 30 years.
Croon Caribe is known as a reliable and innovative technical contractor with strong roots in the local communities and with a strong backup from its parent company. The regional head office in Aruba employs approx. 60 people on a full-time basis and is active in Industrial projects, as well as in Commercial and Residential projects.
On the island of Aruba the service and maintenance department supplies a wide range of technical services, from data and automation to inspections and air conditioning.
As a procurement officer, you will work under the direction of the Operations Manager. You will implement the organisation's procurement policy at the most favourable conditions, optimum costs and timely delivery.
- Realises and executes the procurement policy of projects according to established procedures, work instructions and specifications
- Determines the negotiation strategy with suppliers regarding price, quality and terms of delivery
- Ensures operational relationship with suppliers and optimising performance
- Contributes and provides input from its own experience and market insight to the Operations Manager for the development of procurement policy
- Gathers, discusses and recommends goods and services to be purchased
- Provides insights into quantitative and qualitative market developments. Provides input for the budget
- Provides reports and analyses, solicited and/or unsolicited contracts goods and/or services within the assigned area of attention
- Ensures application and enforcement of guidelines on quality, safety and sustainability
- HBO working and thinking level
- The position requires extensive business experience - 3 to 5 years
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages
- Should systematically follow (commercial) developments
- Is independent but able to work well with others
- Must be in possession of a driving licence
What we Offer
Room for professional and personal development and possible growth opportunities. Of course, a good salary, tailored to the salary level of Aruba and the weight of the position.
Depending on your personal situation, appropriate agreements will be made regarding the relocation and travel costs.
Are you excited? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition is not appreciated. No rights or obligations can be derived from proposing candidates without an assignment.