HR Business Partner
14 Dec 2022
Croon Caribe is a technical service provider that has been active in the region for more than 30 years.
Croon Caribe is known as a reliable and innovative technical contractor with strong roots in the local communities and with a strong backup from its parent company. The regional head office in Aruba employs approx. 60 people on a full-time basis and is active in Industrial projects, as well as in Commercial and Residential projects.
On the island of Aruba the service and maintenance department supplies a wide range of technical services, from data and automation to inspections and air conditioning.
The HR Business Partner we’re searching for:
- Proactively advises and supports management and employees within Croon Caribe in the field of HR;
- Contributes to the development of the HR department aimed on administration, processes, procedures, work instructions and staff development;
- Is responsible for the administrative handling of (special) agreements between staff and organization (e.g. payroll, employment, apprenticeships, redundancy procedures, (pre-retirement);
- Is responsible for the up-to-date and accurate management of HRM data in an automated system;
- Supports management and staff in the field of overall health management;
- Is responsible for the recruitment and selection of new employees;
- Supports in the field of QHSE.
Position in the organization
- Reports directly to the Operations Manager;
- Works with the entire Croon Caribe management team;
- Will be the first point of contact for all personnel related matters within the organization.
- MBO+ diploma with an HBO thinking and working level;
- Supplemented by courses in the field of payroll and human resource management, legislation and regulations
- Experience in the field of HR should be present, as well as knowledge of local legislation.
- Fluent in Dutch and English language. Knowledge of Papiamento is a plus.
- Aruban citizenship is a plus. You are prepared to perform this function in Aruba for a minimum of 3 years.
What we Offer
Room for professional and personal development and possible growth opportunities. Of course, a good salary, tailored to the salary level of Aruba and the weight of the position.
Depending on your personal situation, appropriate agreements will be made regarding the relocation and travel costs.
Are you excited? Send your CV to email@example.com.
Acquisition is not appreciated. No rights or obligations can be derived from proposing candidates without an assignment.